People say some nerdy things. Especially when they are hopped up on caffeine, chocolate and the Internet. Famous geeks have said been quoted to say some clever musings. Let’s take a peak at some of these mind blowing quotes.
1. “It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.” Albert Einstein
2. “The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.” Bill Gates
3. I am learning to forgive my inner geek, and even value him as a free man. Kenny Loggins
4. I’m still a geek on the inside, that’s the important thing. Wierd Al Yankovic.
5. "Computers are like Old Testament gods; lots of rules and no mercy." Joseph Campbell
6. “Computer games don’t affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music” Gareth Owen
7. “There’s a streak of alienation running through this culture, … There’s a streak of braininess, obsessiveness. I mean, anybody can use a computer, but not anybody’s a geek.” Jon Katz
8. "Some things Man was never meant to know. For everything else, there’s Google." Unknown
9. "Life would be so much easier if we only had the source code." Unknown
10. Alcohol & calculus don’t mix. Never drink & derive. Unknown